April 6, 2009

Believe in Spring

Today is the first day of Spring Break around these parts. It is also the first year in a long time that we haven't gone anywhere to celebrate. More specifically, that we haven't gone to Florida. So of course, what could be a better way to start my non-vacation, than to wake up to snow on the ground. Isn't that just lovely. (said with a sarcastic deadpan tone) So, today in my usual tradition, as I look forward to the next season I can't help but think about a certain moose. I wonder what he would say about this morning's snow?





Oh, and I must leave you with one gratuitous "cute kid picture". Yesterday we went to my mom and dad's for pancakes. Reagan is always excited to do this because Grandpa lets her help flip the pancakes. I didn't have my camera, but my brother snapped this with his fancy schmancy iphone. I guess she's learning young...

photo

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome picture. She certainly seems glad to be flipping the pancakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like when Natey says cheese! Her hair looks so cute! I'm with you on the spring envy. I was just in california for 9 days and I want that weather back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, Oh Katie, Oh Katie where are you? I miss you!

    ReplyDelete