The following is a conversation that took place yesterday in my van. Please try and remember that as it took place, JoJo's Circus was playing on the T.V., Jack was trying to wiggle out of his car seat, and Reagan was screaming MOM at the top of her lungs from the back seat. She was attempting to be heard by said mom in the front seat who was driving her to school with both hands on the wheel and one ipod earbud in her ear.
Dee Dee: Hey, Shannon(who was sitting in the passenger seat)I like cupcakes!
Shannon: Really Dee Dee, I like cupcakes too.
Dee Dee: Hey, Shannon, cupcakes have sprinkles!
Shannon: That's right Dee Dee, cupcakes do have sprinkles.
Dee Dee: Hey, Shannon, cupcakes have icing!
Shannon: (trying to contain her laughter)Yes, Dee Dee cupcakes have icing.
Dee Dee: Hey, Shannon, guess what? I like cupcakes!
WHERE, is ask you, WHERE do they come up with this stuff?
April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment