A week and a half ago, our family braved the bad weather and drove south. Okay, so it was only about 45 miles south but still. It was in the negative teen temperatures, and they were calling for a snowstorm. But, my mother and father-in-law had bought us all tickets to see Bob the Builder live and we didn't want to miss the show. Let me just say that it was worth it. Now my kiddos are not big fans of the show, but their faces just lit up when the characters came on stage. I had to ask Reagan what the scarecrow's name was because I had no clue! By the way his name is Spud. I was amazed at how they brought all of the characters to life, including the machinery which I am guessing was just like a big remote controlled car. The show was very well done and it even managed to teach the kids a little bit about recycling. We even splurged and bought the kids those $15 spinning things which were broken by the next day. I would do it all over again though just to see the joy in their faces!
Here is the curtain before the show started
Watching intently...

Reagan and Dee Dee enjoying their spinners

Jack, smiling as always

Dee Dee and cousin Austin

Jack with Uncle
Miah... (
Miah says go
Steelers)

Reagan enjoying intermission

Cousin Riley showing off his new gear

All the characters on stage (sorry for the poor picture quality)
Looks like way too much fun!!! Good to have you back girlie, I've been missing you!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like the kids had som much fun! you're sucha good mom for braving the weather to take them to the show!!
ReplyDeletewow! I would love to take my kids to see Bob! How fun!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a blast! Eli would love to see Bob - he would think it was Handy Manny (I think that's his name). Still, he would love it. Glad you all had such a great time.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun night! "Making memories" is the stuff of life~
ReplyDeleteawww, it looks like you all had a ball!! I wish P was lil and liked those shows still. She's even out of the princess stage, HOLD ME!! Great pics and I love the spinny thing! ♥ LA
ReplyDelete