
Hello there blog world! I realize I haven't been around lately, I am sorry. I have so many things to share with you, including pictures from Bob the Builder! However, I wanted to take the time today to share with all of you that today is the beginning of Catholic Schools week.
Personally Catholic schools are near and dear to my heart. I grew up going to a Catholic school and my girls are currently attending the same elementary school Chris and I both went to. My MIL teaches at the school and I love that my kids will get to have her for a teacher. Yes, sending them to a Catholic school can be a financial sacrifice for us, but it is not as hard as I would have thought. It is very much worth it. I feel like I was shaped by the education I received. By the time I went into the public school system in 7th grade I was very naive. But, I knew who I was and what my values were. I think it helped me get through High School in one piece and not make some of the same mistakes that others made. I hope it does the same for my kids.
So, if there is a Catholic school in you area, please consider supporting it. Many schools will do fundraisers this week in order to help supplement tuition costs and to help those families who are not able to afford tuition. As for me, I promise to be back soon with updates on the kids and pictures to share!





Katie,
ReplyDeleteAlthough my Amanda in not in our local Catholic School, we definitely support it!!
I've missed your blogging. I also wanted to say that I was pleasantly surprised that your SIL delurked. :)
Hurry back...
Ohilda