January 4, 2009

I'm Back... and a CONTEST!

Hello everyone out in blogland! Okay, I must apologize first for not informing everyone of my intention to take a bloggy break. It was a last minute decision, right before Christmas. I am back now and so excited to catch up with all of you! I am working on a big post about all of our holiday adventures. Because seriously, even though I knew I wouldn't be blogging them right away I took a ton of pictures over the holidays. I spent some much needed quality time with my family and my hubby who actually had a lot of time off from work. So, in the meantime while I get my post together, I need some help from all of you. See this gorgeous picture of my second born...


Dee Dee # 5

This is Dee Dee, way back in June before she cut off all of her beautiful hair. The picture was taken by my wonderfully talented IRL friend Leah from Leah Hoskins Photography. She is having a photo contest over at her blog, and Dee Dee is one of the finalists! She picked her 30 favorite photos of 2008 and has opened up the voting to determine the best one. If Dee Dee's photo is chosen I could win a mounted 11x14 wall portrait of this image, printed on metallic paper. Sounds cool huh? So, if you feel like helping me out, go on ever there and vote for Dee Dee, she is photo #5. You have to have a Google account but I promise that takes less than a minute to create. If you can't or don't want to vote, please, at least go visit and stare in awe at what an amazing photographer my friend is! I'll be back tonight or tomorrow with updates and pictures from all of our holiday adventures! Happy Voting!!!

6 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures! i'll go and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have my vote - going right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my what a beautiful picture. So glad you had a good break and a great holiday. Can't wait to hear all about it and see the photos. I'm going to go vote right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's got quite a few votes! I haven't even tried to figure out anything yet because I figured it would change daily... but keep sending them over! Your brothers and sis should even vote for her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that picture is stunning! You so have my vote girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you're back! Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas!
    I voted...she is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete