January 28, 2009

A Boy and His Chocolate Pudding

Hmmm... I wonder what this is?


101_1868



I like it, I like it, I like it!


101_1867



Uh oh, caught brown handed!


101_1869



So sorry, but could you please clean me up?


101_1870



Some days when you catch them in the act, all you can do is just stand there and take pictures...

8 comments:

  1. Awwww...puddin'!

    Thanks for following my blog! ; ) How sweet! I enjoy hearing about the updates with your kiddos and all of your comin's and goin's. That IS what this blogging thing is about...capturing moments like your lil' guy and some puddin'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Katie! How can you stand so much cuteness? I love those pictures!

    Ohilda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pudding and Play Doh ---- great for summer out door days! He really is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! And I love chocolate pudding too... yummmy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love. It.
    I was just telling a teacher at school that I was sure there would be chocolate pudding in Heaven! Jack will be happy to hear it I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love chocolate pudding, specifically the Jello kind!

    ReplyDelete