Apparently when you are 15 and a freshman on the swim team, it is customary to go along with the peer pressure and bleach your hair. I guess J.C. thought his would turn blonde like everyone else's? I don't know why, but Chris said it should help him with the ladies. I personally don't find orange a very attractive color...

This is my favorite picture from before the auction. All four of the Polk grandkids sitting on one of papaw's tractors. Aren't they just too cute!

Cousin Dominic (Kiki) enjoying his first birthday cake. Oh, how I wish my babies were still little like this!

Jack has been very generous with his kisses lately. He gives daddy a kiss every morning, and then when he walks out the door Jack turns to me and says, "Daddy no go bye-bye." He seems so sad to see him go every day and so happy when he comes home. This picture is of him giving kisses to his Nini. I think it is just too precious!

The flu made its way through our house this week and even though It only lasted 24 hours, and Dee Dee didn't get it, it still took its toll. Reagan had it the worst and actually fell asleep sitting up because she was so exhausted. (please excuse her outfit, at least she was comfortable)

That about sums it up, though I have a ton a pictures from the auction that I want to share later. Until then, hope everyone is well. See you soon!





Busy week, great update. Loved the tractor picture. Oh, and I agree, no go on the orange.
ReplyDeleteick, the flu! not fun! nice throw-up bowl...halloween candy anyone!! he, he!
ReplyDeletehope you are all feeling better! LOVE the b-day cake picture...he looked like he was really 'into' that cake!!!!! such a cutie!