I don't know if it is global warming or maybe just a fluke, but yesterday it was 65 degrees here! Can you believe that?! 65 degrees, in Indiana, in FEBRUARY! I am tellin ya, that is just not normal. It was sunny and warm and all the leftover snow and ice just melted away. Of course that left some huge mud puddles in our backyard, but beggars can't be choosers right? It isn't supposed to last though. Today they are calling for rain, and tomorrow is expected to be back to 35 degrees and more snow. But, it was nice to have a little reminder of what spring is like to give us something to look forward to. So on a whim yesterday, I decided to take the kids to the park after picking Reagan up from school. I figured because the park is mostly asphalt and rocks it wouldn't be too muddy, and I was right. They had such a good time, running and playing with each other. It proved to be quite a workout for me too, chasing three kids around the park who all want to go in different directions! One wants to swing, one wants to slide and one wants to climb the jungle gym. It was worth it though, even Reagan took a nap when we got home, and she never naps anymore! Of course I forgot my camera, which is very unlike me. I almost always have my camera with me and love to annoy people with all of the pictures I take. But alas, it was at home on the charger. I did however capture the outing on my cell phone, thank God for modern technology!
Reagan climbing away...

Not the best shot of Dee Dee, but the only one I had. As you can see, it was really windy!

Jack, smiling as always
what fun! way to take advantage of the great weather! it's rainy and cold here today...very windy! back to the normal winter weather, now that we had a little teaser! it was nice while it lasted!
ReplyDeleteI know, it was in the low 60's here today too! I am so ready for the winter to be pver. I am tired of being cold. The pics were great. I can't believe the one of Jack was taken with your cell! It tured out really good.
ReplyDeleteIts 75 degrees in Georgia! I absolutely love it, even though I would like a couple of days of snow every once in a while.
ReplyDeleteGood times! We've had our fair share of warm weather this past week too! Bring on the Spring!
ReplyDeleteaww, they are seriously precious!!! Yes, spring needs to spring already!! ;) ♥ LA
ReplyDeleteHey, if this is global warming, I'LL TAKE IT!!!! Wasn't it fab??? Now, if we could just get some of it back...
ReplyDeleteHugs to you!
R
Hey! Mind if I add ya to blog list? What cutie pie kids you have!! It was slightly warmer than normal here in Washington today and kids at my school were wearing short sleeves and mini skirts. What the heck???
ReplyDelete