February 8, 2009

The Important Things in Life

Reagan, (my first baby) is growing up too fast. One of the new developments in her life is a love of "big kid shows." She loves Drake and Josh, Hannah Montana, and especially iCarly. Well apparently this weekend there was a new episode of iCarly on w/ David Archuleta and she didn't want to miss it. Earlier tonight she came into the room to inform Chris and I that it was coming on and she wanted us to watch it with her. We told her we would, but in a minute. This was her response...

"But dad, THIS is my whole world, and the most IMPORTANT in my life!"

Of course this was said with a touch of sarcasm and with her hand on her hip. Chris and I couldn't help it. We just looked at each other and busted out laughing! Oh, to be young again!

6 comments:

  1. Awww, you little one is growing up. I wondered when they moved on to those types of shows. Wow..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually Hannah loves I Carly and she is only 4 and I honestly I really like it too. I always get caught up in it too! Bummed I missed David.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Watch out for this one in the teenage years. There will be much drama in your future!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG who does this child remind me of? Could it be "Miss Katie?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is hilarious...but sadly, sounds like my 8 year old as well! Hope you are having a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, Katie! You're in for some fun! Wait till she's 13!!! heh!

    Hugs,

    Ohilda

    ReplyDelete