Don't know why it seems that a haircut is always deserving of a blog post,it is just a simple haircut. But around here it is big news. I have been growing Reagan's bangs out since the beginning of last summer and they were finally long enough that I felt like it was time for her to have a actual hairstyle again. So last week I made an appointment with my hairdresser and took her today. I love it! I thought I would miss all of the length, but I really don't. I have a feeling it will be much easier to manage. I took some before and after pictures. Then tonight I decided to take a picture of the side view, sorry if the exposure is a little off. Hope everyone else thinks it is as adorable as I do!
Before
During

After


the side view

Oh Katie! I love it!! She looks adorable. That's definitely my favorite cut, and I've yet to find someone to cut it THAT way. I may need to print out your sweeties picture and take it in and say, "I WANT THIS!!!!!!!!"
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Ohilda
awwww...that's a really cute cut! it looks a little like my own, so i am a little biased!
ReplyDeleteOh that is adorable...
ReplyDeletePRECIOUS!!!! It's perfect!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE it, Katie!
ReplyDeleteShe looks beautiful...but so grown up! Love the style! Happy Friday!
ReplyDelete