*UPDATED* The answers have been posted and we have a tie. 3 people have 7 out of the 9 correct. And not a single one of you correctly guessed #4, and it is one of my all-time favorite movies! So, to solve this problem, very shortly I will be posting a tie-breaker quiz.
In other news, I need to give credit to the FilmWise website for creating these fun little brainteasers. If you are not involved in the tie-breaker, go check them out.
Ever just have one of those weeks, that it seems nothing can go your way? Well, I am having one this week. So rather than sit here and brood about all of the things going wrong, I am trying to stay positive. For instance, I got a phone call today from one of my oldest friends. It is so nice to talk to someone who really knows you. There is something to be said for someone who has been there with you through everything, all the high school and college crap and knows your history. That being said, I wanted to do something fun tonight. But, alas I am at home being mom. So I decided to play a game. Those of you who are regular readers will know that every Tuesday I play trivia over @ Sara's blog. Well, maybe she is having one of those weeks too, because she was too busy to get trivia posted. In her absence I have decided to play trivia here on my blog, again.
Here is the deal. These images are called invisibles (thanks Sara for the idea)
Here is an example.

All you need to do is tell me what movie this image comes from.
In this case the answer would be Pretty Woman

I would reference their website, but I don't want anyone cheating. Feel free to ask the people in your house/workplace for help, just no Internet cheating. I will be sure to give the creators full credit when I post the answers, which will probably be on Friday night. Until then I will leave comment moderator on. So, just leave your answers in the comments. Normally when I do trivia no one plays. Is this because my questions are too hard? Well, I hope that these are a little easier, and fun. So, even if you don't know all of the answers, please play anyway and just answer the ones you know. Have fun, if for no other reason than to humor me. Or, you could play simply because I will be sending the winner a $15 Starbucks gift card.
#1. 50 First Dates/Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore

#2. When harry Met Sally/Meg Ryan

#3. Good Will Hunting/Matt Damon

#4. The Way We Were/Robert Redford and Barbara Striesand

#5. Sex and the City:The Movie/ Chris Noth

#6. Forrest Gump/ Tom Hanks and ?

#7. Back to the Future/Crispin Glover, Micheal J. Fox, and Thomas F. Wilson

#8. Juno/Ellen Page and Micheal Cera

#9. Driving Miss Daisy/Jessica Tandy and Morgan Freeman

For bonus points, name any of the "invisible" actors and which # they appear in.
Thanks for playing!!!





Ooh, I hope I win because my fave Starbucks drink is $4.41 a pop!
ReplyDelete1. -
2. When Harry Met Sally
3. Good Will Hunting
4. This looks SO familiar, but I don't know :(
5. Sex and the City
6. Forrest Gump
7. Back to the Future
8. Juno
9. Driving Miss Daisy
Bonus: #2 - Meg Ryan, #3 - Matt Damon, #5 - Chris Noth, #6 - Tom Hanks, #7 - Michael J. Fox, #9 - Morgan Freeman, Jessica Tandy
#1 is Adam Sandler & Drew Barymore in 50 First Dates
ReplyDelete#2 is Meg Ryan- When harry met Sally
#3 & #4 I have no clue!
#5 is my hottie Mr. Big in sex and the City
#6 Is Forrest, Forrest Gump -Tom Hanks and some lady who tells him he doesn't need to take the bus
#7 is Michael J Fox and crew in Back to the Future
#8 I think is Juno, but I don't know their names
#9 My best guess would be Driving Miss Daisy??
I love your trivia! It is so much fun!
1. 50 first dates?
ReplyDelete2. when harry met sally
3. goodwill hunting
4. i have no idea
5. sex and the city
6. forest gump
7. no idea
8. back to the future
9. driving miss daisy
bonus: tom hanks
#2 Knocked Up
ReplyDelete#5 Sex & The City - Chris Noth
#6 Forrest Gump - Tom Hanks
#7 Old School - Will Ferrel
#8 Juno - Ellen Page
#9 Driving Miss Daisy?
Thanks for doing trivia Katie! I was in withdrawl!!!
-Crista
okay...so i could be totally wrong! but this is too fun not to play along...a little. i only think i know a few.
ReplyDelete#3 Good Will Hunting Matt Damon
#6 Forrest Gump Tom Hanks
#9 Driving Miss Daisy Morgan Freeman Jessica Tandy
that's all i know...or maybe know. i'm at school and don't think any of these high schoolers will know or i'd ask! maybe they would though...but that'd be cheating! lol!
have a great one!
i'm awful at these sorts of things! i'll give it a try...i only know 3 (i think)::
ReplyDelete#1 Fifty First Dates
#6 Forest Gump
#9 Driving Miss Daisy
that was fun! how cute!
sorry for your bad week...i'm feeling the same!
1. 50 first dates - adam sandler & drew barrymore
ReplyDeletedon't know 2-5
6. forest gump - tom hanks
7. back to the future - micheal j. fox
8. juno - ellen paige
9. driving miss daisy - jessica tandy & morgan freeman
yay, trivia!! i was going through withdrawals...so thanks!
ReplyDelete1. Weekend at Bernie's
6. Forrest Gump
9. Driving Miss Daisy
Bonus: #6 Tom Hanks
#9 Morgan Freeman
I never claimed to be any good at trivia...just that i was having withdrawals
Darn, how did I miss this?? Looks like fun.
ReplyDelete