Anyone remember
this post from last year? Well, I took another trip to the post office last week With Dee Dee's class this time. I find it very interesting to be doing the same field trips over again with a different child. Each
experience is different. For instance, last month I went with Dee Dee's class to the dentist. Now, I also did
this with Reagan. Re-reading
that post, I am reminded of just how different my two girls are! I obviously didn't post about Dee's trip to the dentist. Why you might ask? Well, because I had no pictures, and because I spent the
entire field trip with her arms wrapped around my neck! At least the post office was a more
fulfilling trip for her. Though she was still very shy, she at least walked and listened, and even participated.
See, she was all smiles!

But, for this moment she was right by my side...and hence, not in the picture

Buying her stamp all by herself...


putting it on her letter...

and finally mailing it!

She was so excited when it arrived at our house the next day! She ripped into it and showed me the picture she had drawn and sent to herself. Next up, Reagan's field trip to Arbys!
No comments:
Post a Comment