February 28, 2008

Trip to the Dentist

Today Reagan's preschool class took a field trip to the dentist. I went along to drive while Nini watched Dee Dee and Jack. (thanks Nini!) As you can see from the pictures, her personality showed. She was the first to volunteer to hop up in the dentist's chair. Maybe b/c she has been to a dentist before. Anyway, good news no cavaties and she was excited to get a new toothbrush. It always amazes me what an outgoing personality she has been blessed with. She loves to be the center of attention! I love watching her interact with the other kids @ school and am thankful that I have the opportunity to do it. I have more to say about today, but maybe I'll blog it tomorrow! Katie



1 comment:

  1. I was at the same dentist that same day how funny. I saw a group of kids leaving, that explains what was going on. Looks like she had a good time.

    ReplyDelete