February 13, 2008
Blogging, a new experience
So, my friend Leah has this amazing blog that is full of pictures and updates and if figured if she can find time in her busy schedule... well you get the point. So here it is my venture into blogging. I can't promise that I will always be up-to-date but I will try. So, as of today life is hectic, all three kids are sick in some way or another. Jack is the worst, he has pinkeye and I spent an hour and a half in the medstat waiting room on Monday. So for now we are all just staying inside trying to get better and hoping that Reagan will make it to school tomorrow for her Valentine's day party. I will try to post pictures, but I have always considered myself computer illiterate, so we'll see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete