February 16, 2008

Reagan @ the Carnival

Tonight we took Reagan to the school carnival and it was a blast! She had so much fun. She loved seeing her friends from school. It just so happens that Reagan goes to the same school Chris and I went to when we were little. It is crazy how some things never change. We remember going to more or less the same carnival! It was truly a trip down memory lane. I am amazed by how much I enjoyed watching the wonder in Reagan's face as she experienced it for the first time! She ate popcorn, played games, got her face painted, won brownies @ the cakewalk, and even picked out prizes to take home to Dee Dee and Jack. What a good big sister she is! Here are some pictures from the night...



1 comment:

  1. it looks like you guys had fun... glad Reagan did too... your blog looks good too...

    ReplyDelete