

When Kennedy was about a year old she fell off of a rocking chair and chipped her tooth. I knew then and there that this would be my accident prone child. She is always getting some sort of bump or bruise. @ 18 months old she fell and broke her arm, and her luck hasn't changed much since then. Sunday @ grandma's house she was playing on the couch w/ uncle Kevin. When she went to slide off, she tripped on a pillow and smacked her face into the tile floor. I didn't realize she had hurt her lip so badly until I saw the blood! I guess she knew I needed some new pictures of her to post. So, here she is shortly after the fall and again a little while later when, exhausted from crying she fell asleep on that very same sofa!





Poor baby...she got her first fat lip! I'm loving the new blog!! It's such a great way to keep up on people! Hope to see you guys soon!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Jen
poor dee :(
ReplyDeletePoor dee is exactly what I was thinking, too! She looks so sad in that first one, I just want to squeeze her. I think there is one accident prone child in every family. Callen was in the ER at 8 months!!
ReplyDelete