So, I said I had more to say about yesterday and as of yet this morning all three kiddies are still sleeping. So, that makes it a perfect time to blog. Anyway, last night Dee Dee and I went to Ally's last home basketball game. They won! Yeah! Onto the championship game! I have been promising my sister all season that I would make it to one of her games. But, even being that we are in the same town now, it is still amazingly difficult to schedule the time to go around three toddlers and a grumpy husband. So, last night I just went. Reagan was spending time with Nini and Jack stayed home with Chris, who had it pretty easy considering Jack slept the whole time! I on the other hand chased Dee up and down the bleachers and tried to keep her from stealing popcorn(which she can't eat b/c of her reflux) from people sitting nearby. There is also the issue of Grandpa Bill who bought her a sucker and a hotdog and I believe just enjoyed having her there as an excuse to go back to the concession stand. So, I didn't get to see as much of the game as I would have wanted, but what I did see was that Ally has much more athletic ability than I ever had! She is growing up way too fast, and I am as amazed at her beauty today as I was the day my parents brought her home 13 1/2 years ago! Love ya sis!






My first glimpse of this picture I thought it was Reagan. That is a first that dee dee has looked so much like her. She is such a cutie.
ReplyDeleteI saw rachel at the store yesterday and she told me about your blog. what a great way to see pics of the kids. I miss you guys!
ReplyDeletewe miss you to Melissa give me a call so I can get your e-mail asress too!
ReplyDelete