Congratulations on your new pageweb. I love it. I can't believe Jack is so big since the last pix I saw for Xmas. I love his hair cut. Needless to say that the rest of the gang Reagan and Dee Dee looked so gorgeous. Katie, is Leah the one that takes the picures, and owner of the photoshop? xxoo rita
Love your site and the pics. It's so much fun blogging. I'm glad you started, it gave me an excuse to start one too.Looking forward to reading more of your posts, and seeing new pics. Love you all:)
I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend. I'm a stay @ home mom of three beautiful kids; Reagan (7), Dee Dee(5), and Jack(3 1/2). I have a wonderful, loving husband of 9 years, Chris. I am one of 5 kids, and the only one of those 5 that wasn't adopted. I love spending time with my family and friends! Welcome to my blog...the good the bad and the sometimes ugly. Stick around for a while and drop me a note to let me know you were here!
I love this picture.. the kids too cute
ReplyDeleteCool! Blogging is so easy once you get the hang of it! Great pic
ReplyDelete:o) and thanks for the link!
Who's grandkids are these beautiful children?
ReplyDeleteMust take after their grandma.
I can't believe how big Jack is!! I love his new hair do. Of course, needless to say that Reagan and Dee Dee look so gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteKatie, is Leah your friend? So she is the one that takes the photos to your babies?
Congratulations! I love your blog..:)
Congratulations on your new pageweb. I love it. I can't believe Jack is so big since the last pix I saw for Xmas. I love his hair cut. Needless to say that the rest of the gang Reagan and Dee Dee looked so gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteKatie, is Leah the one that takes the picures, and owner of the photoshop? xxoo rita
Love your site and the pics. It's so much fun blogging. I'm glad you started, it gave me an excuse to start one too.Looking forward to reading more of your posts, and seeing new pics. Love you all:)
ReplyDelete