March 30, 2009

Student of the Week

101_2206



Last week, Reagan was the student of the week at school. Even though I took this photo last Monday and never got around to posting it, I didn't want to miss out on sharing it. As part of being student of the week, we had to make an "all about me poster" to hang in the hallway of the school. Then on Tuesday, I went into her classroom to read a book to her class. She chose "How I Became a Pirate". For the first time in five years I felt like I put my college degree in theater to use. I did all of the voices and everything, it was fun for me, if not for anyone else! Getting back to the poster, I would like to think that even though her Nini is her teacher, she learned something new about her from it's contents. Here they are:


All About Reagan

I am 5 years old.

My favorite color is red.

My favorite animal is a horse.

My favorite food is asparagus.

This is what I look like.


101_2202



My Family.


101_1793



Nini's House is my favorite place to go.

101_2191



When I grow up I want to be a Dentist.


100_0162



My favorite thing to do is Cook with my mom and play with Dee Dee.

If I had one wish, I would wish to go to DisneyWorld.


I didn't have pictures for the last two, so we just cut pictures out of a magazine and put her face on them!

As I stopped to take that picture of Reagan with the poster,next to my van at the school, one of the other moms stopped me. She said,"Oh, you are always so good with the camera!" I don't know if maybe it is because Reagan is my oldest, and her daughter(the one in Reagan's class)is her youngest of four. But yes,I do happen to take my camera with my most of the time and if I have it I am always taking pictures. I don't develop a whole lot of them, and I certainly don't do much else with them other than post them here. But,I am glad that I have the blog to be able to post things like this, that might not otherwise get scrapbooked. And I have a lot more pictures from last weeks events that need to be posted, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Katie that is so sweet!! YAY for your little princess getting student of the week. :o)

    ReplyDelete