March 28, 2009

Trivia Tie-Breaker

Okay, this post is specifically for Sara, Kameron, and Kate. Please take a moment to view the following invisibles. If you can correctly guess all three of them, along with naming any of the actors (a point for each one) you shall be the winner. In the case of another tie, please pick an number between 1 and 10 and leave it along with your answers in the comments. Thank you.

#1

trivia 13


#2

trivia 14


#3

trivia 15


2 comments:

  1. 1. I think this is from Pretty in Pink? If that's right, the actor in the picture is Jon Cryer.
    2. Chasing Amy - Ben Affleck and Jason Lee.
    3. Waitress? I'm not positive about this either, but if it's right then the actress is Keri Russell.

    These were hard Katie! I'm only positive about #2.

    *My other tie-breaker answer is 9.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. pretty in pink...john cryer?...duckie
    2. chasing amy...ben affleck
    3. i have no idea.

    tb 6

    ReplyDelete