April 3, 2008

1000 Hits!!!

I just logged on this morning to check out my comments and My hit counter was at 1000 hits exactly! Kinda cool I think. It is still amazing to me that when I started this blog less than two months ago I had no idea how much I would enjoy doing it. I find myself enjoying my kids more and I also have my camera out more. It has forced me to document their lives which is something I desperately wanted to do for them, but could never find the time for. If you ask Chris I spend too much time doing the blog and not enough time on other things. I don't care, I love it! Thanks for loving us enough to check in on us a thousand times!

1 comment:

  1. I like blogging too. when I first started I thought I won't do It very munch but I do. I think all guys think that about the blog.

    kim

    ReplyDelete