April 2, 2008

Jack's Haircut

So, I did it, I had all of Jack's hair cut off. He wasn't very happy about it at the time but he looks so cute. I think I may be the only one who likes it, but the good news is that I do. Everyone who has seen it already today hates it, but I really don't care. It was worth it just for the fact that it will make my life easier. So don't worry about his head getting sunburned b/c I promise I will put sunscreen on it. Plus his hair grows really fast, he got his first haircut less than two months ago and it was already getting in his eyes again. Here are some pictures of before, during, and after the haircut. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is cute. Hey, you are the one that has to deal with it on a daily basis and it is only hair...it will grow back. Besides, I'm sure that the "nay-sayers" will learn to love it too :)

    ReplyDelete