

So I think that Reagan has officially got the flu. She started puking around 5:30 this morning. I was so proud of her, she actually woke herself up and went to the bathroom. She came and got me to flush it but still she did great. The next one wasn't so lucky, and now I am washing her sheets. But what a little trooper she is. She started having diarrhea about 10:30 and she still has a smile on her face. I set her up a little makeshift bed in our room on the floor w/ a bowl next to her. This morning Jack seems to want to stay close to her. He is trying to comfort her and it is so sweet. I just hope he doesn't get sick again himself. So now I am just doing the laundry and trying to re-sanitize everything in the house. Wish me luck!





Oh no! It's everywhere! My sister even got it this weekend when she was here visiting...what is going on? I hope Reagan feels better soon and you can keep everyone else from getting it! I am thinking about opening some windows. :) Hugs, Sara
ReplyDelete