March 13, 2008

Austin and the Doogie


Last night we got a "surprise" visit from Chris' brother Miah, my sister-in-law Rachael, and our nephew Austin. It seems like it had been a long time since we actually got together w/ them and even though we weren't expecting it , it was fun to catch up! :) I am amazed at how much Austin seems to have grown up, he is a little boy and not a baby anymore. The kids are all really starting to play well together. He is constantly talking and loves to imitate anything his daddy does! My favorite word of Austin's is doogie. Of course, he means doggie but the way he says it is too cute! He fell in love with Captain and I must admit he was much more gentle w/ him than our kids ever are. We love you Austie please come back and play again soon! In other news, I am finally finished with my KidsMarket stuff and now all I have to do is drop it off and hope it sells! For anyone who is interested the sale is @ Rodeheaver on Saturday from 8-5. Some of the proceeds go to charity so it really is a win-win situation! I'm off to watch my show. talk to ya'll again soon!

1 comment:

  1. It was really nice catching up, and spending time with you both and the kids. They played so well together. I think Austin wanted to take Captain home with him!It has been such a long time since we just sat and talked as couples together it was nice. I guess it makes the times we do see eachother more special, since it doesn't happen very often. We need to start getting together more. We love you guys.
    p.s.Congrats on getting your kids market stuff done:)

    ReplyDelete