




I have officially decided that I blog too much! However, I could not help but post some of the pictures that I took of the kids last night. Can you believe it was 50 degrees outside yesterday? It finally felt like spring. So, I chose to forget that is supposed to snow today and bask in the glory of taking the kids outside. They were so excited to be out in the fresh air! Chris and I took the opportunity to clean out the garage and the girls happily rode their bikes, blew bubbles and played w/ sidewalk chalk. Jack, who unfortunately was afraid of the baby swing, discovered rocks. He thought they were the greatest things. Pick it up, show it to mommy, and then throw it on the ground! Who knew something so simple could be so entertaining? Somehow I didn't manage to get any photos of Dee Dee, but trust me she had just as much fun. Hopefully spring is here to stay! Enjoy it while it lasts!





No comments:
Post a Comment