March 17, 2008

An Exhuasting Weekend!


What a busy weekend we had around here! First of all I went to the volunteer pre-sale @ KidsMarket on Friday afternoon and found some great deals for Jack! He now has a nice summer wardrobe, but hopefully I can still find some good deals @ the outlet mall in Florida when we go in a few weeks. Friday night I cleaned house to get ready for Chris' birthday. On Saturday Jack woke up w/ a nice birthday present for his daddy, diarrhea everywhere! It took both of us to get him cleaned up! I cleaned some more and spent the day w/ my husband who is now officially 31! Everyone else spent the day relaxing until some friends came over around seven. For anyone who doesn't know, I love board games! Even though the guys whooped us, I still had a great time! Sunday was spent @ church and then on to Papaw Tim and Nini's for pancakes. We spent the day there and then I had to go work my volunteer shift @ KidsMarket. I made a little over $200 and even though it is a lot of work I think it is worth it! By last night I was exhausted and unfortunately I didn't sleep too well. I think whatever little bug Jack had he has passed it on to me. So I am trying to distract myself by blogging (as if three kids aren't distraction enough!) Hope everyone else out there had a good weekend! Blog ya again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Katie, that picture is all too familiar around here, too! When do the mommies get to take a nap? I'm enjoying your blog. (Rach shared it with me)!

    Melissa Blackford

    ReplyDelete