March 12, 2008

Welcome Home Jacob!

Last night Chris' cousin Jacob came over to visit. We saw him when he first came home but only briefly. It was nice to see him again even if there is less of him to see. Anybody else think he is just a little too skinny? So, the guys stayed busy playing a little poker and a little catch up. Meanwhile I was busy getting some of the kids clothes ready to send to KidsMarket for this weekend. For anybody who isn't aware, KidsMarket is a local consignment sale that they usually only do once a year in the fall. They decided this year to add a spring sale and it is this weekend. Saturday also happens to be Chris' birthday so I am trying to make sure my stuff is all ready to go! Keeping busy as usual! Have a good day, I'm off to do more ironing!

No comments:

Post a Comment