March 30, 2008

Tri Kappa Style Show


Today Reagan and I went to the Tri Kappa Spring Style Show, where Nini had asked her to model clothes. This was right up her alley! Any performance related activity and Reagan is in her element. She walked the runway and then danced her way back to the dressing room. She had a great time. She also wore a pretty cream and floral dress but I didn't get any good pictures of it. So here she is showing off the clothes and then afterwards eating w/ Nini. As for the rest of the clan I think we are recovered from the flu. Thankfully Jack and Dee are the only ones who got sick and it only lasted about six hours for each of them. So as long as nobody pukes today I'd say we are in the clear. Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment