March 8, 2008

Confessions of a CF Husband


So, a couple of weeks ago when I started this blogging venture I came across a blog called confessions of a cf husband. Those of you who check Jen Hatten's blog may have seen her mention it. That is how I found it. Well it is just an incredible blog! I have been going back on a regular basis and I would say that within my new blogging "obsession" this site is definitely @ the top of my list. I literally check it three or four times a day, and there are almost always new updates. It is written by Nathan Lawrenson who, believe it or not is my age. His story is just amazing! His wife Tricia has cystic fibrosis and last summer while preparing for a double lung transplant, they found out she was pregnant. They chose to keep the baby, and their blog basically follows the rollercoaster and miracle that has been their life since Gwyneth Rose was born 2 months ago 15 weeks early. Tricia is still waiting on her new lungs and Gwyneth is still in the NICU. Now I don't know these people, but I find their story and their faith in God extremely inspiring and I just wanted to share it with anyone else who is interested. Life can get so routine... reading their story made me appreciate the gifts that God has given me, heck it even made me start going to church again. So, once again if anyone is interested in being inspired check it out @ http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/ That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment