March 24, 2008

Jack's Hair

So, I have been thinking lately about buzzing all of Jack's hair off. He has crazy hair that requires de-tangler and gel to be managed every morning and then after his nap it looks crazy again. I thought it might make our Florida trip easier if I just didn't have to deal w/ it. Trust me getting the girls to allow me to do something w/ their hair everyday is enough of a battle. So, tell me what you think. I put a poll on the sidebar, so feel free to answer it and then maybe I'll be able to make a decision. The poll closes on Wednesday so I'll let everyone know after it's over!

3 comments:

  1. Katie dont cut jacks hair. chris will hate it and so will i. again u'll regret it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. that last comment was from me. JC

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think you should leave his hair on!

    ReplyDelete