
What a long weekend! I hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed Easter! I had so many pictures to download off my camera tonight I had a hard time deciding which one to post. I chose this one simply b/c it captures my little man so well. Lately it seems w/ Jack one word comes to mind, ornery. I guess there are times when I forget how little he really is b/c he is such a good baby most of the time. But he has been getting into trouble a lot lately. For instance, I should take this opportunity to apologize on both of our behalves for the glass that he broke @ Nini's today. Sorry Nini, we'll all try and do a better job in the future! So, since it seems that Jack has decided to take advantage of the independence that I have given him and maybe I need to reel it in a little. But, I'm tired now and after such a long week I do hope that this one is less stress full! Good night all!





No comments:
Post a Comment