
This weekend went by so fast! You already saw the pictures from our exciting Saturday night, and we've been on the go ever since! My younger brother J.C. spent the night and I woke up on Sunday and made pancakes for everyone. Then my other brother Shawn and Uncle Kevin came over to drop off a couch they gave us b/c they are moving. Their apt. complex found out they had a dog so they had to scramble to find a new place for the three of them to live. It is good news for peanut, now she can go outside instead of being confined in the bathroom! Hopefully it is motivation for Shawn who has been procrastinating

his search for a new job for a year! Good luck guys! Later on Sunday we went to a birthday party for Chris' nephew Zach. For those of you who don't know, I love family get togethers! Especially with all of those little ones running around. It warms my heart to think about them all growing up together and how close I think they will end up being

when they are older! I took a lot of pictures, so it was hard for me to narrow it down to some of my favorites. But here are a few, and I saved some others to maybe post later. In other news, my Uncle Tom was rushed by ambulance to Indy again on Saturday and his prognosis is not good. Any prayers for him and his family would be greatly appreciated. On a happy note Chris' cousin Jacob got back from "boot camp" on Saturday night and we are looking forward to seeing him again! Like I said it was a crazy weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment