



Yesterday was a whirlwind! We did so much that last night all three kids we so exhausted nobody even argued about going to bed! We met Rachael and Austin at the park in the afternnon and let me tell you keeping your eyes on three kids that all want to go in a different direction is tiring! They had a great time though and I did have another set of eyes in Rachael. The park is definitely something I could not do by myself. We went to the grocery and then came home and made dinner. After that we all piled in the car to go to Valesca's soccer game, while Chris went to the movies w/ a friend. Lucky daddy huh! So the kids had fun, I sort of had fun, but hey w/ this beautiful weather it is just nice to get them out of the house and use up some of that extra energy they seem to have. Here are some pics from the day:





No comments:
Post a Comment