
Yesterday we spent the evening @ Papaw and Nini's house enjoying this beautiful weather! It was the first time the kids had seen their cousin Austin since we got back from Florida so they were all excited. They we also excited to see Maggie the little girl who lives next door. Even though Maggie is a lot older than them she is always so good about playing w/ them. Maybe it is b/c she is an only child and she is just happy to have someone to play w/. They were all playing t-ball in her yard and it was hilarious. A 10 year old trying to keep the game together w/ four of the players under four. I can already tell that Dee Dee is going to be our little athlete. When it was time to go Dee Dee and Austin gave each other this big hug, which was just to cute for words. We didn't ask them to do it, I think they just have a special bond b/c they are the closest in age. Anyway I thought everyone would enjoy seeing it as much as Rachael and I did. :)





oh it was so sweet. They really missed eachother. Austin and Dee Dee are such good buds. Dee Dee will fit right in b/c like we said last night swhe is a little tomboy. Hope we can get together this week and go to the park or something fun with all the kids. ttyl
ReplyDeleteso wat about the hard work did that day while you were having fun?
ReplyDeleteJC