April 28, 2008

5 Generations!


So, we had a busy weekend! Sorry I haven't posted! Yesterday was Austin's birthday party and it was the first time in a long time that we have had the five generations of Chris' family in one room that I wasn't preoccupied w/ hosting duties! So we decided to take a picture. In it is Jack, Chris, Tim (Chris' dad), Larry (his dad), and Gene (his dad) five generations of men. Pretty impressive if you ask me. Austin had a great day and now I am definitely thinking I need to get going on planning Dee Dee's birthday. Today I went to visit my Uncle in the hospital and things are looking better. He got moved back into a regular room and they are controlling his heart rate w/ medication. Now he will finish of this round of chemo on Friday and then hopefully come home again! Thanks for all the prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment