Yesterday I went with Reagan's pre-school class on another field trip. We went to Pottery Bayou, a local paint-your-own pottery place. The kids had a great time painting Christmas ornaments and then touring the building to see how the pottery gets glazed. I am now full of ideas for neat personalized Christmas gifts! I am pressed for time today (I am suppossed to be cleaning my house) but I wanted to share some of the pictures.
Here is Reagan's finished star ornament

How pottery gets glazed

Reagan and her friend Sophia
I love those pottery places! We had Lauren's 8th or 9th birthday party go there. The girls all had lots of fun.
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat place!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow cute, can't wait for fun stuff like that...
ReplyDeleteThat looks fun! Your tree will be so nicely decorated as you add even more ornaments!!
ReplyDeleteSuper sweet! I LOVE homemade gifts and ornaments! What a fun day and a great memory with your girl! She's a cutie!
ReplyDeleteLove those pottery places...such fun! There's a lady where I live that has a great area set up in her garage to do pottery. It's so unique!
ReplyDeleteAwwwww! I love that last pic!
ReplyDelete