December 7, 2008

On Santa's Lap

Yesterday, we celebrated Christmas with my dad's side of the family. Even though I have a bunch more pictures to share, I got this video together this morning and wanted to post it. Mostly I am doing this for the benefit of my hubby, who slept through Santa and didn't wake up until he heard him say "Ho Ho Ho and goodbye to everyone. The sad thing is there were so many people in the room and there was so much chaos over Santa that I didn't even realize he wasn't there! So here you go honey, aren't you glad I taped it!

5 comments:

  1. Unforgiveable that hubby slept through Santa!!!! Coal in his stocking this year!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, well he is prob. very thankful that you did tis then, and it is soooo precious!!!! ♥ LA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sooooo cute! You know, I have pictures of my kids at your parents house sitting on Santa's lap! What wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! Sleeping through Santa - shame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok girl! I am ready for what's on my tree Wed! I made sure we got a tree and got it decorated so I could participate this week! My post is all set and waiting for you to go!! Yipee!

    ReplyDelete