December 1, 2008

Party Pictures!!!

Here are the pictures from Jack's party as promised! Please excuse the camera work on the video @ the end. My younger sister took it and she moves the camera way too fast!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice time...a great way to end the Thanksgiving week!
    My little guy turns 2 in Feb....any pointers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That videos is hilarious! Can I just thank you again for my Starbucks card. I didn't use it until my trip this last week and a half and let me tell you, it saved my sanity!! It got us coffee in the airport and a banana for the boy and some yummy lemon pound cake for mommy. I used it 3 seperate times (the other 2 times were isced coffes for me!) on our trip and every time I thought of you, so thank you big bunches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love birthday photos, so fun to look back on each year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, those were so good!! I love his cake!!

    ReplyDelete