
This smile warms my heart. It might not look like a smile to everyone, but I happen to know that this is Dee Dee at her happiest. We went to Valesca's soccer game last night and she had a great time. There were to little girls sitting next to us and she became very protective of Jack when she thought they were picking on him. In her words they were being "so mean" to him. Really they didn't even notice him but it was cute to see the big sister come out of her. "So mean" is her new favorite phrase for whenever someone does something she doesn't like. I can't even begin to tell you how many times a day I hear that Reagan is being "so mean to me." There is just something about the way she says it that makes me laugh! Anyway I think the fact that Reagan was with Nini helped her to feel like she could come out of her shell last night. Sometimes I think Reagan is so outgoing that it makes Dee a little more shy. So, I relish the moments when I get to see this funny, teeth grinding smile because it doesn't happen very often!





No comments:
Post a Comment