Last night we went to Grandpa Larry and Grandma Shirley's house to celebrate his birthday! The kids had so much fun playing w/ all of their cousins and we got a kick out of watching them! I will say that the weekend has only just started and I am already exhausted just thinking about all of the things we have to do! So, I sat down @ the computer tonight while Chris was out mushroom hunting and made some blog changes. I haven't decided for sure if I like or not yet. So let me know what you think. By the way this is a picture I took of Jack last night @ Larry and Shirley's, is he getting big or what?May 2, 2008
Grandpa Larry's Birthday
Last night we went to Grandpa Larry and Grandma Shirley's house to celebrate his birthday! The kids had so much fun playing w/ all of their cousins and we got a kick out of watching them! I will say that the weekend has only just started and I am already exhausted just thinking about all of the things we have to do! So, I sat down @ the computer tonight while Chris was out mushroom hunting and made some blog changes. I haven't decided for sure if I like or not yet. So let me know what you think. By the way this is a picture I took of Jack last night @ Larry and Shirley's, is he getting big or what?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment