May 24, 2008

Reagan @ the Zoo



After a very crazy night in what has turned out to be a crazy week, I did end up going with Reagan's class to the Zoo on Thursday. Even though Jack was sick and I was up all night the night before w/ him, even spending a few hours in the emergency room. But, I just felt like I couldn't disappoint Reagan. When I told her that I didn't think I was going to be able to go she started crying uncontrollably. So I decided that Jack was well enough to leave with Chris and Lili and I went w/ Reagan to the zoo. Even though it was exhausting I am glad I went. These are the kinds of things I wanted to be able to do as a stay @ home mom. So, even though I am tired and now I am also sick it was worth it to see the smile on her face. I hope that this weekend proves to be relaxing. I am finally caught up on my posting for the week and will post again when I have more to say. Happy Memorial Day, spend it with your families, I know I will! p.s. pause the music :)

1 comment:

  1. where, oh where are you? it has been almost a week :0)
    I just like reading your stuff!

    maybe I am blog-stalking too much!

    ReplyDelete