May 3, 2008
What the Glue?!
Last night a piece broke off of my vacuum, so I went out to buy some super glue while Chris put the kids to bed. I bought a very small tube keeping in mind that I only wanted to fix the vacuum and then throw the tube away. I got home and emptied the CVS bag on the kitchen counter. Reagan came out of her room to see me, and she asked what the super glue was. I said, "it's glue, please don't touch it." Do you see where this is going yet? I turned around to put the other stuff away and then started cleaning up the kitchen. I thought Reagan had gone back to bed. A few minutes later she comes running out of her room screaming! She had the super glue, and it was stuck to her hands, her upper lip was glued to her teeth. I ask you what would possess a 4 1/2 year old to put super glue in her mouth? I thought only babies put everything in their mouth? I got it all off, except for a little bit on the inside of her tooth, and needless to say I didn't take pictures of this one. Still when I ask her why she did that when mommy said not to touch it she says, "I don't know." Maybe she learned this time that mommy only has rules to protect her not just to be mean. I hope so cuz she sure was terrified, and so was I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment