Today I went to Reagan's school for a mommy and me tea. She was so excited about it that she couldn't get to sleep last night. It must have felt like Christmas to her. That nervous excitement. We had a wonderful time and I even took a video of the song they sang us which I think I will post on Sunday. It made me happy to know how much time they put into it and how much she wanted to share it with me. Again, it just reiterated my thoughts form the last post. I am thankful that I am able to go be with her for these types of things and I am thankful that I have a mother and a mother-in-law who are willing to watch the other kids for me when I do. Today my mom had them, so thanks mom!May 9, 2008
Mommy and Me Tea
Today I went to Reagan's school for a mommy and me tea. She was so excited about it that she couldn't get to sleep last night. It must have felt like Christmas to her. That nervous excitement. We had a wonderful time and I even took a video of the song they sang us which I think I will post on Sunday. It made me happy to know how much time they put into it and how much she wanted to share it with me. Again, it just reiterated my thoughts form the last post. I am thankful that I am able to go be with her for these types of things and I am thankful that I have a mother and a mother-in-law who are willing to watch the other kids for me when I do. Today my mom had them, so thanks mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment