May 20, 2008

Music

Okay I have caved. I have added music to the blog. I know for some people this can be annoying, but it is about 1 in the morning and I am bored. I should be sleeping b/c we had an exhausting day today that I will probably blog about in the morning. But, no here I am unable to sleep and messing around on the computer. So, hence the music. I happen to have a very eclectic taste in music, or at least I tend to like a lot of different types of music. I think I get it from my dad. So, for anyone who is interested the first song on my playlist is my favorite song of all time. Yes it is instrumental, and yes it is an oldie, but I love it! For some reason it moves me, no words just music, and it moves me. The second one, is in turn my second favorite song of all time. I remember exactly where I was the first time I heard it and exactly who I was with, and even thought I don't remember how old I was I know I was really young, 7 or 8 maybe. The rest are just some of my general favorites. My favorite country song, my favorite show tune, the song Chris and I danced to @ our wedding, and my current song stuck in my head from the movie Juno. So I hope you all enjoy it, and maybe it gives some insight into me as a person. If you don't like it, just scroll to the bottom of the page and press pause! Talk to ya'll again in the morning!

1 comment:

  1. Posting a video from youtube...there should be an option once you've downloaded it to share with others - embed the video is what you want to do. Just copy the link directly from youtube and past it in a blog post. Make sense? Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete