June 26, 2008

Computer Addiction!

Okay so I am officially addicted to my computer. Let's face it... the computer is the only contact I have with the outside world. No, but seriously, I think I am going through a new phase. I seem to have this obsession with reconnecting with all of the people I lost touch with after high school or college. There are a lot of them let me tell you! Three babies in four years kinda limits the time you get spend on "keeping in touch".

It all started when I got a text message from an old friend a couple of weeks ago who said he wanted to start keeping in touch again. I was excited, I texted him back and nothing. Not one response. So, that got me to thinking about all kinds of people I used to know. Now I can't get all of these people out of my head. So, just for fun I googled another old friend I had been thinking about and her facebook page popped up. This was bad, this was very very bad.

So, now I have joined facebook. I have sent messages to all of these different people asking them to verify that they are my friend. Which just sounds pathetic to me. It is like asking people to admit that they once knew you. When really if they passed you on the street in real life they would probably just keep walking.

So, after spending a few hours tonight probably wasting my time on facebook, I came back to my blog. Ah, home sweet blog, I have missed you. At least I know you all love me, or you wouldn't be here. that is if there is anyone reading this at all.

3 comments:

  1. Katie, your kiddos are THE CUTEST!

    And I'm addicted to Facebook and the computer too! I call it the "Clinternet" haha!

    10-year reunion next year! Do you happen to know who's planning it? I figure it would be you or Masur or someone like that. I'm definitely SO looking forward to seeing everybody again!

    Have a great day Katie! It's so great to reconnect with everyone! :o)

    -Clint Dawg

    ReplyDelete
  2. That whole friend request thing seems a little pathetic to me too. Oh and "poking". What's up with that? I totally got "poked" by the most random chick from high school the other day. I almost felt violated. lol.

    Hey Katie...you can be my friend. I'm on there.

    ReplyDelete