June 16, 2008
My Blogroll
So, for those of you bloggers out there who may not have noticed, Blogger has this new thing where you can add your own blogroll to your page. For those of you who don't know what that means, it is simple. I now have a list, along with the links of the blogs that I check on a daily basis. What I think is awesome about this is that it is organized by most recent posts. So, for those of you who don't post everyday, I will no longer be adding three points a day to your hit counter because I'll know when you update! I am also glad to say that Chris' cousin Krista started blogging and I added her to the list! Welcome to our blogging family Krista! Check her out if you get a chance! talk to everyone again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment