June 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Shawn!

Happy 29th Birthday to the best big brother any girl could ask for! This has got to be one of my favorite pictures from my childhood! A few years ago Shawn framed it and gave it to me for my birthday, so it holds a special place in my heart. I must admit that as kids, we didn't always have the best relationship. We fought a lot, as most kids do. But, as adults he one of my best friends, and someone I know I can always count on! I love and cherish my brother more than he could ever know! So, today I wish you the very best of birthdays! Enjoy it and be proud of the man you have become. I know that at times the road that got you where you are today was difficult, but you traveled it with integrity and strength! I am privileged to call you my brother, and my children are blessed to call you their "Uncle Shawn!"

1 comment:

  1. i read that on my birthday actually... thanks for those great sentiments and words... sorry i'm just now commenting

    ReplyDelete