

Yesterday was a busy one, but boy did we have fun! We spent most of the day @ my friend Staci's mom's house. She has a pool and they had a great time. For me it brought back many great memories of my high school years, summers spent chilln' by the pool. Then last night the girls and I went to go see the Wizard of Oz @ the Wagon Wheel Theatre. Many of you may know that I love the theater, heck I majored in it in college. So, for me to be able to share this love and pass it on to my girls was really special for me. They both stayed wide eyed through the whole thing! I thought Dee Dee would get bored and fall asleep, but she had such a wonderful time! As I watched Reagan watching the play, I could see that twinkle in her eye. I am convinced now more than ever that I want to give her every opportunity to pursue her dreams that I possibly can. I don't want to push her in an artistic direction, but I have a feeling that is where she is going. I had dreams of my own once, but I didn't have the music or dance background I needed to pursue them and I don't want lack of experience to be the thing that stops my kids from doing whatever it is that they love!





I'm here! You should see my inbox...I have hoardes of emails(photo-related) that I am trying to sort through and return. I know you are pretty flexible, so I may just call you when I have a couple free hours... Just adjusting to all the kiddos home this week and not quite there yet!
ReplyDelete