Last night was a treat! One of my best friends from high school was in town and I got to go out! Staci and I met in seventh grade @ cheerleading tryouts and have been best friends ever since. Now she lives about three hours away, but comes home every once in a while to visit her mom and sister. So, yesterday when she called and said she was coming to town and wanted to go out I was psyched! So, Staci her sister and I had dinner, a few drinks and then went to go see Sex and the City! It was nice to get out of the house and even nicer that Chris stayed home w/ the kids and I didn't have to get a babysitter. Sometimes I complain about the fact that I no longer have very many friends in town. But, I love that when I do see my old friends we get to pick up right were we left off. There is a history there, that nobody knows but us. Don't get me wrong I love my new friends too, it just isn't the same. Thanks Staci and Kayla for a fun night, I needed it!
June 11, 2008
A Night on the Town
Last night was a treat! One of my best friends from high school was in town and I got to go out! Staci and I met in seventh grade @ cheerleading tryouts and have been best friends ever since. Now she lives about three hours away, but comes home every once in a while to visit her mom and sister. So, yesterday when she called and said she was coming to town and wanted to go out I was psyched! So, Staci her sister and I had dinner, a few drinks and then went to go see Sex and the City! It was nice to get out of the house and even nicer that Chris stayed home w/ the kids and I didn't have to get a babysitter. Sometimes I complain about the fact that I no longer have very many friends in town. But, I love that when I do see my old friends we get to pick up right were we left off. There is a history there, that nobody knows but us. Don't get me wrong I love my new friends too, it just isn't the same. Thanks Staci and Kayla for a fun night, I needed it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment