


Sorry I didn't get to this post any sooner. On Wednesday we spent the afternoon @ the fair with Valesca and Gina. The kids had a good time eating elephant ears and drinking lemon shake ups! I would say they had fun on the rides, but Dee Dee was terrified, I am not sure what her deal was. Jack seemed fairly oblivious and was content to just sit in the stroller all afternoon. Reagan had a blast, and didn't want to leave. As you can see from the picture, Valesca couldn't wait for us to leave so that she could ride the big rides! When we took them to see the animals, I tried to explain to the girls that someday they would get to do this. " This" being raise an animal and bring it to the fair. Chris always did pigs when he was little and I know that is what he wants them to do. However, Reagan informed me that she does not like pigs, and she wants to have a baby cow. I told her she would have to take it up with her daddy, as 4- H is going to be strictly his department. I am dreading the day that I have to spend fair week in the barn in the sweltering heat. I am not an outdoor kinda girl. Maybe Chris can take a few vacation days for the fair? Now I wonder what he would say to that idea?





You've been tagged...check my blog for rules! :)
ReplyDelete